|Date?||Wednesday, April 20th|
|Time?||9:00 am – 3:30 pm|
|The details…||MIAD DEFINE will be the Academic Event of the Year!!!
• Sign up now in the main entrance to reserve your place in one each of the following – Thesis Discussions A, Thesis Discussions B and the Panel/Lecture Series. If you are a presenting you can also sign up to participate in the other discussions.
• All regular classes have been canceled for the day and evening so that you and faculty can participate. MIAD DEFINE is your class for the day.
• Faculty will be discussing this in your classes and you will more than likely have assignments based off of participating throughout the day.
• 72 seniors have volunteered to stand in front of their work and speak to you about their work.
• 11 concurrent panels/presentations by students and faculty will be offered.
• A free lunch will be available to all students and faculty. Your choice of Cousins Subs, Pizza Shuttle, or a burger bar in the Cafeteria.
• Free coffee at 9:00am sponsored by Stone Creek in the Lobby.
• Part of the mission of MIAD DEFINE is to use the senior exhibition as a moment for learning. Find out what it will be like to create your Senior Thesis!
• MIAD DEFINE has been planned and co-sponsored by Student Government, Academic Affairs, Student Services, Cousins Subs, Pizza Shuttle, Stone Creek Coffee and Sodexo.
MIAD DEFINE SCHEDULE
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
9:00 – 9:30 Coffee and Gathering
|Contact name:||David Martin|