Information for Families

How do I obtain tickets to graduation?

A ticket request form is sent to the graduate. Graduates are able to request up to 6 tickets for the ceremony. Additional ticket requests (more than 6) will be added to a waitlist and distributed as available. Tickets are required to enter the venue. Your graduate will provide you with your tickets.

How many tickets do I need to attend both ceremonies?

A specific ticket is required for each ceremony. If you will be attending both ceremonies, your graduate(s) will need to request tickets for each ceremony and share them with you.

I am in a wheelchair or have limited mobility. How do you recommend I attend the ceremony?

There are several options for those with limited mobility.
1. Closest Option: Guests may be dropped off at the main entrance at 144 E. Wells St. before parking. There are four steps to enter the main lobby of the venue.
2. Second Closest Option: This option is wheelchair accessible and has no steps. Guests may be dropped off at the Milwaukee Center main entrance at 108 E. Wells St. Upon entering the lobby, guests will be greeted and directed to the Pabst Theater.

3. Seating: The Pabst Theater has seating in the back of the theater for a limited number of wheelchairs and guests that may not wish to go down the steep aisles for seating. Arrive early to find a seat. You can take a seat in the theater as early as 8:30 a.m. for the first ceremony.

Where can I park?

Several parking garages are located within walking distance of The Pabst Theater.

Wells St. Garage
251-299 E Wells St

SP+ Parking
330 E. Wells St.

MAC Structure
777 N. Milwaukee St.

Click the map to enlarge.

How do I learn more about graduation?

All graduation information will be communicated directly to the graduate. Please connect with your student for information and to ensure they have completed the graduation petition and ticket request.

I would like to purchase a gift for my graduate. Do you sell MIAD merchandise?
Yes! MIAD merchandise makes a great gift as your graduate makes their way into the professional world. You can find all available merchandise at miad.edu/shop.