MIAD’s Café offers a wide variety of foods to cater to a large variety of students. We strive to be inclusive for people of all diets, including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. The MIAD Café is open Monday to Friday for breakfast and lunch. Dinner is served Monday through Thursday, consisting of a different afternoon special everyday. We provide hot breakfast, bakery items, a wide variety of hot lunches that vary from day to day, as well as salads, sandwiches, poke bowls, and fresh hot food from the grill. We also have a large selection of drinks like sodas, teas, coffee, and energy drinks.
Meals average to about $6 to $7 dollars as we seek to provide inexpensive and high quality food to the student body. The MIAD Café is your place to do homework, relax, unwind, and grab a bite to eat.
Due to Covid-19 we have issued new protocols to keep students safe including:
- Keeping the flow of traffic smooth to avoid a crowded space.
- Reducing self serve food areas where possible in favor of more grab-and-go in order to keep students healthy and safe.
- Seating in the Union is limited and spaced out to meet and exceed social distancing guidelines.
- Chefs and employees are required to wear masks and gloves, and to maintain social distancing while working in the kitchen and serving area.
- More frequent routine cleaning of the kitchen and frequent hand washing.
Due to shortages of food from our food providers, we may not have items we normally offer on hand. If that happens, please be understanding and know that we will accommodate your request and substitute if necessary. Thank you for understanding.
The MIAD Café is open Monday – Thursday 8:00 am-7:00 pm and on Fridays 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.