MIAD’s college-run Café, offers cuisine to please everyone’s ‘palette,’ including vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options. The MIAD Café is open Monday through Friday for Breakfast and Lunch and into the evening for snacks. Students can grab a hot breakfast, sandwich, salad or a daily special of a hot lunch. The newly designed Café is your place to hang out, do homework and grab a bite to eat. Meals are on average $6 – $7.
Due to Covid 19 we have issued new protocols to keep you safe including:
- Online ordering (Ordering in advance with your meal plan or credit card is preferred)
- Grab N go service only (We are sorry, but build your own and buffet stations are no longer available.)
- We have added pick up and order windows (The inside of the cafe is closed to the public.)
- Social distancing markers on the floor to space out in person orders and pick up.
- Seating in the Union is limited and spaced out to meet and exceed social distancing guidelines.
- Our chefs and employees consistently wear masks and gloves and maintain social distancing while working in the kitchen and serving area.
- We have increased our cleaning of the kitchen and hand washing.